Effective as of April 23, 2018 for all users signing up on or after April 23, 2018. For existing users the changes will be effective from May 23, 2018.
Click here for the prior version of our Terms of Service.
Company may modify these Terms of Service at any time in its sole discretion, and any amendments will apply upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. Your continued use of the software platform and software services after any amendments shall signify your acceptance of the amendments. You should return to this page from time to time in order to ensure that you are aware of any updated terms.
For the Trial Period as defined in Section 6 below, Company grants to Subscriber the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to permit Authorized Users as listed in the applicable trial signup form (“Trial Signup Form”) and End Users to access, use, display, and run the Software Services. For the Term or any Renewal Term as defined in Section 6 below, Company grants to Subscriber the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to permit Authorized Users as listed in the applicable online order form (“Order Form”) For the purpose of this Section, “Authorized User” shall be defined as any individual authorized by Subscriber to register an agent account identified through a unique login as a live chat agent member and/or administrator. “End User” shall be defined as any individual who seeks to interact with Subscriber or an Authorized User through the Software Services. “Software Service(s)” shall be defined as the Software Platform and any related services further described in Section 3 below, which are made available by Company to Subscriber. “Software Platform” shall be defined as the then-current version of the “HappyFox Chat” software solution developed and hosted by Company for use by Subscriber, along with any updates, upgrades, modifications, or improvements made available thereto.
- Adding Authorized Users. In the event that Subscriber seeks to add additional Authorized Users beyond the number of Authorized Users listed in the applicable order form during the Term or Renewal Term, the additional Authorized Users required may be purchased for an additional subscription fee, which shall be pro-rated by the number of days remaining in the applicable Term or Renewal Term as defined below. Subscriber shall have the right to assign and reassign Authorized Users in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Decreasing Authorized Users. Subscriber may not decrease the designated number of Authorized Users until the expiration of the current Term or Renewal Term as defined below. In the event Subscriber seeks to decrease the designated number of Authorized Users upon renewal, Subscriber shall provide to Company a written notice of its request at firstname.lastname@example.org at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the then-current Renewal Term.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Ownership of Software Platform. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that no title to the intellectual property in the Software Platform is transferred to Subscriber under this Agreement. Subscriber further acknowledges that all right, interest, title and full ownership rights to the Software Platform and all intellectual property rights therein will remain the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. Subscriber agrees not to remove any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notices on the knowledge base as delivered, and to reproduce all such notices on and in all authorized copies.
- Restrictions. Subscriber may not share, distribute, resell, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, create derivative works of the Software Platform, or otherwise permit any unauthorized third party to access, use, or display the Software Platform. The Software Services and the Software Platform contain Company’s trade secrets, and in order to protect those trade secrets, Subscriber agrees not to take any action to reverse engineer, compile, translate, disassemble, copy, or create derivative works of the, Software Services or Software Platform in whole or in part, nor to permit any third party to do so. Any use of the Software Services or Software Platform by Subscriber that exceeds the scope of the subscription shall constitute a material breach of the subscription.
- Ownership of Logos and Trademarks. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Company owns all right, title, and interest in the logos and trademarks used by Company in conjunction with the marketing and advertising of the Software Platform and Software Services, and that no right to use any such logos and trademarks is granted herein.
- Ownership of Content. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Company owns all right, title, and interest in any text, images, other content that Company incorporates into the Software Platform (the “Content”), and any improvements or derivative works made thereto of such Content.
- Application License. Company will make available to Subscriber and Authorized Users the Application for download pursuant to the applicable end user license agreement associated with the Application (“EULA”). “Application” shall be defined as a downloadable software application, which when run and operated from a mobile device or computer desktop, will access the Software Platform and manage the features associated with the Application.
3. SOFTWARE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBER
- Core Software Services. During the Trial Period, Subscriber and Authorized Users shall have access to the functionality comprising the plan selected in the Trial Signup Form, as well as any and all improvements, updates, or enhancements released thereafter as they are made available to trial subscribers. During the Term and any Renewal Term, Subscriber and Authorized Users shall have access to the functionality comprising the plan selected in the Order Form (the “Designated Plan”), as well as any and all improvements, updates, or enhancements released thereafter as they are made available to subscribers. Company’s four (4) plan options currently made available to subscribers are further described at https://happyfoxchat.com/live-chat-pricing and include the “Popular Plan, ” the “Mighty Plan” and the “Fantastic Plan”, as well as an enhanced "Enterprise Plan". Company reserves the right to restrict the functionality of its core Software Services made available to Subscriber at any time upon prior written notice in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Hosting and Maintenance Services. As part of the standard subscription services made available to Subscriber, Company will host and maintain the Software Platform and any Data contained therein at its U.S. data center locations in the United States. Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the availability of the Software Platform on a twenty-four (24) hour basis, seven (7) days a week, excluding (i) planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance (of which Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide advance notice)(“Scheduled Downtime”) and (ii) for any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including for example, an act of God, act of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, act of terror, strike, or other labor problem (other than one involving Company employees), Internet service provider failure or delay, or acts undertaken by third parties, including without limitation, a denial of service attack.
- Technical Support Services. Company makes available to Subscriber technical support services via e-mail on a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week basis. In addition, Company makes available to Subscriber live chat technical support services and phone-based technical support services in accordance with the schedule applicable to Subscriber’s Designated Plan as set forth at https://happyfoxchat.com/live-chat-pricing as well as application program interface (“API”) support in accordance with Subscriber’s Designated Plan as set forth at https://happyfoxchat.com/live-chat-pricing. All technical support hour availability is based on the Pacific Time Zone.
- Routine Back-Up and Disaster Recovery Services. Company maintains regular daily off-site, encrypted backups for a duration of (30) days. In addition to its routine backups, Company provides disaster recovery backup services in accordance with its business continuity plan currently in effect. Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to maintain and test the consistency of these backups; notwithstanding the foregoing, however, Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Company shall have no responsibility for the failure of any back-up or disaster recovery service.
- Professional and Training Services. Company makes available to Subscriber both professional services and training services for an additional charge by separate agreements.
- Transitioning Services. During the Term and any Renewal Terms, Company will make available to Subscriber upon request a copy of Subscriber’s Data.
4. SUBSCRIBER, AUTHORIZED USER, AND END USER OBLIGATIONS
- Maintain Security of Login IDs and Passwords. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall be solely responsible for maintaining the security of all login IDs and passwords and refraining from sharing such information with third parties.
- Data Restrictions. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from importing any of the following into the Software Platform: personal health information (“PHI”) or related health data, genetic data, social security numbers, credit card numbers , political opinions, racial or ethnic origin data, religious or philosophical belief data, trade union membership information, sex life data regarding any natural person, sexual orientation data, and any data disclosing criminal records.
- Competition Restrictions. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users acknowledge and agree that direct competitors are expressly prohibited from accessing the Software Services, except with Company's prior written consent. Such prohibition includes but not limited to access for monitoring performance, availability, functionality, or benchmarking for competitive purposes.
- Acceptable Use. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall be solely responsible for fully complying with the following terms and conditions:
- No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from encouraging, promoting, facilitating or instructing others to use the Software Services for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non - consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- No Security Violations Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from using the Software Services to violate the security or integrity of any third party network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using the System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by the System.
- No Message Abuse. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from distributing, publishing, sending, or facilitating the sending of messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. For the avoidance of doubt, this specifically includes refraining assuming a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission.
- No Processing Data on Behalf of a Third Party. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from using the Software Services to process data on behalf of any third party without express authorization of such third party or otherwise using the Software Services to process data without all necessary authority to do so.
- No Using the Software Services to Discover the Source Code. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from using the Software Services to attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise discover the source code of the software comprising the Software Platform.
- No Using the Software Services to Store or Transmit Protected Health Information. Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from using the Software Services to store or transmit protected health information as the term is defined in 45 C.F.R. 160.103.
- No Use of Automated Systems Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall refrain from using or launching any automated system that accesses the Software Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the server in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser.
- Use of API Subscriber, Authorized Users and End Users shall adhere to any and all restrictions and policies relating to the API as communicated by Company in writing.
- Monitoring and Enforcement Company reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of or misuse of the Software Services. In particular, Company agrees to:
- Investigate violations of this acceptable use policy or misuse of the Services.
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement that Company has with Subscriber or any User for use of the Software Services.
- Reporting. Company shall have the right to report any activity that Company suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Company’s reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. Company also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this acceptable use policy. If Subscriber or Authorized Users or End Users become aware of any violation of this Policy, such party will immediately notify Company and provide Company with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.
5. FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Software Service Subscription Fees. During the Term and any Renewal Term(s), Subscriber shall pay to Company the Software Service subscription fees applicable to the Designated Plan and designated number of Authorized Users as set forth in the Order Form. All payments shall be non-refundable. If at any time during a Term or Renewal Term, Subscriber adds new Authorized Users or upgrades to a new plan then Subscriber will pay a pro-rated fee for the additional subscription fees incurred for the remainder of the Term or applicable Renewal Term.
- Payments. Payment for all Software Service subscription fees shall be due and payable in advance at the commencement of the applicable Term or Renewal Term. Failure to pay any fee when due and payable shall constitute a material breach of these Terms of Service. All payments shall be made in US Dollars and may be made via credit card online or by separate payment via invoice. Subscriber shall be solely responsible for any taxes imposed on the Services. Any taxes incurred by Company shall be reflected on the invoice and billed directly to Subscriber.
- Past Due Payments. On all amounts outstanding and payable to Company, interest shall accrue from the date such amounts are due and payable at the rate of One and One-Half Percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum amount allowable by applicable law, whichever is less. Subscriber’s payment of interest on overdue amounts shall not cure or waive any default pursuant to this Agreement. Upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice of its intention to suspend Subscriber, Company shall then have the right to (i) suspend the performance of all services if any payment due and payable goes unpaid and (ii) provide prior written notice of its intention to terminate for material breach in accordance with Section 6(d) below. Following suspension and receipt of notice of Company’s intention to terminate for material breach, Subscriber shall have thirty (30) days to cure the material breach pursuant to Section 6(d) and restart the subscription upon the payment of the past due payment. Company also reserves the right to submit any balance to collections which goes unpaid for ninety (90) days following the invoice date, in which case Subscriber will be responsible for all costs of collection and attorney’s fees.
- Fee Increases. Upon sixty (60) days prior written notice in advance of the commencement of a Renewal Term, Company shall have the right to raise the subscription fees in an amount not to exceed five percent (5%) more than the published fees charged to subscribers in the preceding calendar year.
6. TERM AND TERMINATION
- Term. The trial subscription commences on the date Subscriber signs up for a trial subscription and expires fourteen (14) days thereafter (“Trial Period”). Upon submission of an Order Form, the subscription shall commence on the effective date designated therein (the “Effective Date”) and shall remain in effect during the subscription period indicated on the Order Form (the “Term”). Subscriber shall have the option of designating a monthly subscription period or an annual subscription period in its sole and absolute discretion. Upon expiration of the Term, the subscription will automatically renew for successive subscription periods (each period is a “Renewal Term”), unless either Company or Subscriber provides prior written notice of its intent to terminate, at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the then-current Renewal Term.
- Termination at Will. Subscriber shall have the right to terminate at will during the Trial Period, the Term, or any Renewal Term for any reason at the sole and absolute discretion of Subscriber immediately upon notice through the Software Platform.
- Termination for Breach of Acceptable Use Policy Requirement. Company shall have the right to immediately terminate the subscription upon notice to Subscriber during the Trial Period, Term, or Renewal Term, upon any Subscriber, Authorized User, or End User breach of Section 4(d).
- Termination for Other Material Breach. Either Company or Subscriber may terminate the Term or any Renewal Term for material breach in the event that the other Party materially breaches any term or condition of these Terms of Service and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days prior written notice to the breaching Party of the breach and its intent to terminate and the breaching Party’s failure to cure during the thirty (30) day period. Upon any termination of the Term or Renewal Term for material breach, Company shall have the right to immediately suspend the performance of all Services.
- Suspension of Services; Survival Clauses. Upon any expiration or termination of the Agreement, Company shall have the right to immediately and permanently suspend the performance of all Services. The following terms and conditions shall survive any expiration or termination of a subscription or renewal subscription until such time as they are exhausted: Sections 2 (a-e), 5 (a-c), 6 (e, g), 7, and 9-10.
- Force Majeure. The failure of either Party to perform any obligation by reason of “acts of God,” acts of governments, terrorism, riots, wars, accidents, or deficiencies in materials or transportation, or other causes of any nature beyond its control shall not be deemed to be a breach of these Terms of Service, provided that the nonperforming or delayed Party provides to the other Party written notice of the existence and nature of such reason for the nonperformance and delay, and resumes performance immediately upon the elimination of the relevant force majeure. In the event that the force majeure event continues for more than thirty (30) days, then the non-delayed Party may terminate the subscription.
7. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
During the Trial Period, Term, or Renewal Term, and for a period of five (5) years thereafter, Company and Subscriber may each disclose certain Confidential Information to the other Party. Company and Subscriber shall each refrain from using or exploiting any and all Confidential Information of the other Party for any purposes or activities other than those specifically authorized in these Terms of Service. Company and Subscriber each represent and warrant that they will each hold Confidential Information in confidence and protect Confidential Information to the same extent and by the same means they each use to protect the confidentiality of their own proprietary or confidential information that they do not wish to disclose. Neither Company nor Subscriber shall disclose or facilitate disclosure of Confidential Information of the other Party to anyone except its employees, independent contractors, vendors, or affiliates who have a “need to know such information.” Company and Subscriber shall each ensure that the employees, independent contractors, vendors, or affiliates to whom the Confidential Information is disclosed comply with their obligations under this Section 7 with respect to the Confidential Information. All Confidential Information made available hereunder, including copies thereof, shall be returned to the disclosing Party or shall be certified as destroyed at the request of the disclosing Party.
For the purposes of this Section, “Confidential Information” shall be defined as all of the proprietary, non-public information of either Party disclosed pursuant to or in furtherance of this Agreement, including but not limited to all Technical Information and any information relating to Data and future enhancements and improvements. Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Confidential Information” shall not include any information, that the recipient can demonstrate through its records (i) was in its knowledge or possession prior to disclosure by the discloser, (ii) was in the public domain at the time of disclosure or subsequently entered the public domain through no fault of recipient, or (iii) was disclosed to recipient by a third party with the right to make such a disclosure. “Technical Information” shall be defined as all proprietary or non- public information, know-how, trade secrets, data, materials, inventions, source code, or discoveries owned by company that are necessary or useful to the Software Platform and are in the possession of Company as of the Effective Date.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM, APPLICATION AND THE SOFTWARE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. USE AND RELIANCE ON THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM, APPLICATION, AND THE SERVICES ARE AT SUBSCRIBER’S OWN RISK. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, BUG-FREE, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, FREE OF DEFECTS, OR FREE OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS; THAT THE SOFTWARE SERVICES WILL MEET ALL OF SUBSCRIBER’S NEEDS; THAT THE DATA UPLOADED TO THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE FROM THIRD PARTIES AND WILL NEVER BE SUBJECT TO ANY LOSS; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR BACKUP MADE BY THE COMPANY WILL BE VIABLE. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM AND THE SOFTWARE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ALL ERRORS, BUGS, OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM OR SERVICES WILL OPERATE BUG-FREE, ERROR-FREE, CONTINUOUSLY, OR UNINTERRUPTED.
- Consequential Damages. NEITHER COMPANY NOR SUBSCRIBER SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO EACH OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OR REPLACEMENT GOODS AND SERVICES, COVER, OR RELIANCE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE DELIVERY, USE, PERFORMANCE, OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SOFTWARE PLATFORM OR THE SOFTWARE SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THIS SECTION APPLIES ONLY TO THE EXTENT AVAILABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability. Except for indemnification by Subscriber, each Party’s cumulative liability to the other Party from all claims and under all theories of liability shall be limited to the total amount of all subscription fees paid by Subscriber to Company in the twelve (12) month period immediately preceding the events from which arose the claim. This limitation shall apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any remedy thereunder.
- Subscriber Indemnification. Subscriber shall indemnify, defend, and hold Company and its affiliates and their vendors, officers, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents harmless for any loss, liability, damage, or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from (A) any acts or omissions by Subscriber or an Authorized User; (B) any misappropriation of trade secrets by Subscriber or an Authorized User; or (C) any infringement by Subscriber or Authorized User of intellectual property in the Software Platform, the logos or trademarks, or the Content.
- Company Indemnification. Company shall indemnify, defend, and hold Subscriber, Authorized Users, and their officers, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents harmless for any loss, liability, damage, or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from any infringement of third party copyright or patent rights.
- Indemnification Requirements. If either Party seeks indemnification pursuant to this Section 9(c), such Party shall (A) promptly notify the indemnifying Party in writing of the claim; (B) provide the indemnifying Party sole control of the defense and settlement; and (C) provide all reasonable assistance requested by the indemnifying Party in the defense and settlement of the claim.
- Entire Understanding. These Terms of Service contain the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and shall supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- Dispute Resolution. All disputes or controversies arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, their interpretation, performance, or termination, shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Irvine, California under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The proceeding shall be conducted in the English language by a single arbitrator and the costs of the arbitration, including administrative and arbitrators’ fees, shall be shared equally by the Parties. Each Party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ and witnesses’ fees. The arbitration award shall be final and each Party shall comply in good faith and submit itself to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts for the sole purpose of the entry of such arbitrator’s award to render effective such arbitration decision. Notwithstanding the foregoing, judgment on the award by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. If judicial enforcement or review of the arbitrator’s decision is sought, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Severance. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected by such holding. The Parties agree to negotiate and amend in good faith such provision in a manner consistent with the intentions of the Parties as expressed in the Terms of Service if any invalid or unenforceable provision affects the consideration of either Party.
- Modifications. These Terms of Service may be modified at any time and will become effective with respect to a then-existing subscription upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to Subscriber.
- Assignment. These Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their respective successors and assigns. Neither Party may assign any subscription or renewal subscription to a third party without the prior written consent of the other Party, except that each Party may transfer the terms and conditions of a subscription or renewal subscription to a successor in the event of a merger or an acquisition of all or substantially all of such Party’s assets; provided, however, that such transfer may only occur if the assignee in each case agrees to be bound by each of the terms and conditions set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Notices. All notices provided in connection with the Terms of Service will be in writing, and will be delivered by (i) certified or registered mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested or (ii) courier and will be deemed effective upon receipt by the authorized representative in the case of Subscriber at Subscriber’s address listed on the Order Form or in the case of Company at Company’s address at 47 Discovery, STE 170, Irvine, CA 92618, United States, or at such other addresses as the Parties may designate by written notice to each other.
- Waiver. No waiver by either Party of any breach of these Terms of Service, no matter how long continuing or how often repeated, shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach thereof, nor shall any delay or omission on the part of either Party to exercise any right, power, or privilege hereunder be deemed a waiver of such right, power, or privilege.
- Conflict. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service and the terms of any web page incorporated into this Terms of Service, the terms of this Terms of Service shall be controlling.
Last modified: April 23, 2018.