Ticket Priority is a ticket attribute that determines the degree of importance that is supposed to
be given to a ticket. Priority levels could be:
- Low - For issues that can be prioritized to be worked on later.
- Medium - For mid serious issues that would need to be taken up in the near priority.
- Normal - A default status that can be a landing priority for a ticket.
- High - High in importance, and needs to be addressed ASAP.
- Critical - Usually a production stopper, and receives the highest focus.